Monday, December 22, 2008

Be Careful What You Wish For

....you just might get it. Last year, when I retired, I'm sure I said that I hoped it snowed and snowed next winter since I wouldn't have to go out in it. Well, unfortunately, I got my wish. And, I'm really sorry for saying that!! Now I'm worried that our Christmas will be somewhat modified if my daughter and her husband can't get here on Christmas Day. We'll still celebrate but just not on Christmas Day with the full family. But, right now, I'm determined that somehow, someway we're going to be able to get them here that day.

Today, however, I'm excited that two of our grandchildren are coming over to help us make our Christmas cookies. This is a tradition that we love. Lena loves to bake and she helps with the whole process while Aaron likes to play video games but loves to help when we put the sprinkles on the cookies. Well, some go on the cookies and many go directly in his mouth. He loves to eat sprinkles. I can hardly wait to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment