Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snowy Day

Last night it snowed so today I'm homebound. I retired in January and told my family one of the things I might do is create a blog. Little did I know how busy I would be in retirement with little time to do all of the things I would like to do. Between knitting, babysitting grandchildren, community involvement, travel, it seems like the days just fly by. My daughter, Jennifer, kept telling me about blogspot and how easy I could create a blog. So, since I'm homebound today, I thought I would at least give it a try. But, I can't spend too much time doing this. I have Christmas cards to get addressed ( I made my own this year, a first) and presents to wrap. Hopefully, I'll add more information later but this little bit is really for you Jen and your persistance in getting me to do a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment