Monday, December 15, 2008

Brrrrrrr......

I don't know what it is about the Christmas season that cause my household not to function properly but here we go again this year. It is 19 degrees outside and our furnace is not working today. Luckily, we had already scheduled the furnace people to come today because of some prior issues. However, they aren't suppose to be here until 2:30. We called to see if they could move us up on the schedule and they told us that half of Bellingham is without heat. Hopefully, they keep their appointment. I guess I'll need to go turn the oven on just to get some heat in here. Last year, our sewer backed up into our house three days before Christmas and we had to cancel the festivies that were suppose to be helf at our house. I hope the furnace people can get our furnace fixed today and not be a problem that we'll have to, again, move out of our house for a few days. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment